Watch our webinar on improving employee engagement for increased retention
Duration: 30 mins
Presented by: Scott McKenna & Stacy Spector
In recent years, the workforce has changed dramatically from long-term careers to job-hopping on a regular basis. So, what can today’s businesses do to keep their employees satisfied?
Studies have shown that companies with a high level of employee engagement are more likely to retain their employees. Today, more than ever, employee engagement is necessary in order to survive and thrive in the 21st-century workforce. In this increasingly competitive business world, retaining your top talent is critical.
Download the webinar to learn about:
- The nature and drivers of employee engagement
- Communication opportunities and methods for engaging staff
- What increased engagement means for your company and staff
- How to conduct effective training for managers and supervisors
- Methods for developing proactive tools for employee satisfaction
Fill out the form below to watch now!