Matt Jeffs applies his expertise in risk exposure relief to enhance a lasting workplace safety culture. The establishment of an Ergonomic Assessment of the workplace, Ergonomic Fitness of the workforce, and Ergonomic Education can help organizations achieve increased market share, productivity, and profitability. All three have applications in any work setting including heavy industries, office settings and distributed workforces with remote workers.
Matt Jeffs has extensive experience in both manufacturing and industrial settings and uses his expertise in ergonomics to educate diverse workforces on how to prevent injury before it happens, including:
- Lean Participatory Ergonomics & Behavior-Based Safety
- Cognitive Ergonomics / Organizational Ergonomics / Physical Ergonomics
- Physical Demand Gap Analysis (‘PDA’)
- Post-Offer Employment Testing (‘POET’)
- Fit-For-Duty Screening (‘FFD’)
- Return-To-Work Rehab & Screening (‘RTW’)
To learn more about what Matt Jeffs and the Catamount team can do for your company, fill out the form and Matt will follow up with you.