JOIN US on Wednesday, March 30th, 2022 at 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EST.
Regulatory Compliance Audits can be taxing and worrisome for anyone. Having an OSHA Audit an open an organization up to receiving regulatory citations, monetary fines, negative company press, etc. The purpose of this webinar is to cover the key concepts of how to successfully navigate through an OSHA Audit. Being prepared ahead of time and knowing the right protocols can help turn a negative situation of being involved in a compliance audit into a positive one. Training your Managers and Supervisors on how to conduct themselves in an OSHA Audit will be covered. The key elements needed to developing a proactive Regulatory Compliance Written Program will be covered. After this webinar, you will have confidence in facing the next regulatory compliance audit that comes your way
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to Effectively and Confidently Navigate an OSHA Compliance Audit.
- Develop a Proactive Written Program to Prepare Your Organization to Handle an OSHA Compliance Audit.
- Learn How to Deal with Compliance Auditors with Confidence to Mitigate Citations and Fines.
- Conduct Effective Training for Managers and Supervisors on How to Handle an OSHA Compliance Audit.
- Develop Proactive Tools to Prevent Employees from Contacting a Regulatory Compliance Agency.
- Answer Site-Specific Questions and Scenarios Regarding Regulatory Compliance Audits.
Who Should Attend This Event?
Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Professionals, Loss Control Professionals, Insurance Professionals, Risk Managers, Human Resource Professionals, Plant Managers, General Managers,Safety Committee Members, Legal Department, etc.
Presented By: Joe Keenan
Joe Keenan is a highly experienced Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) and Human Resources(HR) Professional and Management Consultant with over 21 years of experience. I received my Green Belt in Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing in 2005, Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with a Human Resource Management Concentration in 2007 and Certified Safety Professional (CSP) in 2011.I have the current pleasure of serving as President of the Mississippi Chapter of the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE). I served on the OSHA Voluntary Protection Program Participants Association (VPPPA) Region IV Board of Directors as a Director at Large from 2013-2015. Since 2002, I am an OSHA General Industry and Construction 10/30-Hour Authorized Outreach Trainer (both renewed in 2016).
Fill out the form below to register! Can’t attend? Sign up anyway and we will send you the recording after our session.
Webinar Registration: How to Prepare and Survive an OSHA Audit