Our Mobile Hearing Testing Program makes MSHA & OSHA compliance fast, easy and affordable. We offer convenient scheduling to meet your production needs. Our mobile trailer is available to service any size company in all Northeastern states: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont.
Reliable, state-of-the-art equipment with an on-staff audiologist
Custom fit testing and on-site hearing
Fulfill your OSHA Occupational Noise Exposure reg. 1910.95 and MSHA 30 CFR Part 62 requirements
The OSHA Occupational Noise Exposure Standard contains a “Mobile Test Van Exception” with regard to obtaining an employee’s baseline audiogram. If an employer utilizes a mobile test provider, the exception allows the employer 12 months to establish a new-employee baseline audiogram.
- Group testing of 6 employees every 20 minutes; 18 tests per hour.
- Test administration enhanced by computerized technology.
- Ambient noise levels continuously monitored within sound booth.
- Equipment calibration verified on a daily basis.
- Immediate comparison to baseline.
- If completed test shows an STS, most employees can receive their re-test on the same day.
Reporting and Documentation
- Record-keeping package generated and delivered within 10 working days.
- Two sets of letters printed on test day, one for management and one for employee; available in English or Spanish.
- Any Standard Threshold Shifts (STS), OSHA/MSHA recordables, referrals, etc. are flagged for appropriate follow-up.
- Complete audiological test history maintained on each employee.
- All records electronically archived in multiple locations.