Watch our on-demand free course on how to prepare and survive an OSHA/EPA regulatory compliance audit.
Regulatory Compliance Audits can be taxing and worrisome for anyone. Having an OSHA Audit can open an organization up to regulatory citations, monetary fines, negative company press and more. The purpose of this webinar is to cover the key concepts of how to successfully navigate through an OSHA Audit. Being prepared ahead of time and knowing the right protocols can help turn a negative situation of being involved in a compliance audit into a positive one. Training your managers and supervisors on how to conduct themselves in an OSHA Audit will be covered. The key elements needed to developing a proactive Regulatory Compliance Written Program will be covered. After this webinar, you will have confidence in facing the next regulatory compliance audit that comes your way.
In this Program you will Learn:
- How to effectively and confidently navigate an OSHA Compliance Audit.
- Develop a Proactive Written Program to prepare your organization to handle an OSHA Compliance Audit.
- Learn how to deal with compliance auditors with confidence to mitigate citations and fines.
- Conduct effective training for managers and supervisors on how to handle an OSHA Compliance Audit.
- Develop proactive tools to prevent employees from contacting a Regulatory Compliance Agency.
- Answer site-specific questions and scenarios regarding Regulatory Compliance Audits.
Who Will Benefit:
Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Professionals, Loss Prevention Managers, Insurance Professionals, Hourly Employees, Production Supervisors, Plant Managers, Maintenance Managers, Waste Water Safety Committee Members, etc.
Fill out the form below to watch now!