On Demand Safety Certifications
OJT Mentor (eLearning)
Human Resource Training (E-Learning): OJT Mentor
Training Time: 28 Minutes
On-the-job training programs can be very productive when properly structured. This course provides tips to help make people more effective OJT mentors, including explaining the structure of an OJT team, providing four questions to ask before training begins, stressing the importance of a training plan, giving tips for being a good mentor, explaining how to evaluate the OJT mentor and program, and more.
Key Topics Covered in This Course
- State and explain four questions to ask before creating a training program
- Define "performance gap" and "training plan"
- Discuss traits of a successful trainer
- List characteristics of effective OJT programs
- Explain some common reasons why OJT programs fail