On Demand Safety Certifications
Those who successfully complete our OSHA-authorized course can immediately download and print a certificate of completion and will receive their official OSHA 10 card in the mail. This course covers safety and health hazards workers may face on construction work sites, placing special emphasis on hazard identification, avoidance, control and prevention.
OSHA 10-Hour Construction training is designed for entry-level workers in construction, demolition, building development and other fields in the construction industry. Certain employers, unions, states and other jurisdictions require OSHA 10, but OSHA considers it a voluntary program.
Course Topics Include:
- Construction Industry Health Hazards
- OSHA's Construction Focus Four
- Material Handling Hazards
- OSHA-Sanctioned Employer Responsibilities
- Hand and Power Tool Hazards
- OSHA-Supported Workers' Rights
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)