On Demand Safety Certifications
Overhead Crane Operational Safety (eLearning)
Equipment Training (E-Learning): Overhead Crane Operational Safety
Training Time: 16 Minutes
This training module gives workers an overview of the safe operating procedures for moving loads with floor-operated overhead industrial cranes. This course covers the dangers associated with lifting and moving a load with an overhead crane, as well as safe procedures that will avoid those dangers.
Video Excerpt: Overhead Crane Operational Safety
Key Topics Covered in This Course
- Importance of pre-operation inspections
- Load capacity and rigging
- Sling angle and rigging
- Safe procedures for lifting, moving, and setting load down
- Safe procedures for operating near people
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
There are no reviews yet.