On Demand Safety Certifications
Violence in the Workplace (eLearning)
HR Training (E-Learning): Violence in the Workplace
Training Time: 18 Minutes
Every year in the U.S., there are an estimated 2 million reported cases of workplace violence. NIOSH defines workplace violence as any act or threat of physical violence, harassment, or intimidation that occurs in the workplace. It can be instigated by criminals, customers, co-workers, or someone you have a personal relationship with. This course will raise awareness of the consequences of workplace violence and describe how to recognize warning signs so you and your coworkers can avoid these dangerous situations.
Video Excerpt: Violence in the Workplace
Key Topics Covered in This Course
- Dangers of workplace violence
- Types of workplace violence
- Recognizing warning signs of workplace violence
- Risk factors that increase the likelihood of workplace violence
- Dealing with angry people
- The importance of reporting threatening behavior
There are no reviews yet.