Ergonomic Assessments for the Workplace
Establishing an Ergonomic Assessment of the workplace, Ergonomic Fitness of the workforce, and Ergonomic Education can help organizations achieve increased market share, productivity, and profitability. All three have applications in any work setting, including heavy industries, office settings, and distributed workforces with remote workers.
What is an ergonomic consultant?
An ergonomic consultant works with companies to provide ergonomic reviews and support workers in terms of their efficiency in the workplace. We will assess your operation for ergonomic weakness and offer suggestions for improvement. The evaluation can reduce the risk of injury and increase worker well-being and productivity.
- Suggesting equipment changes or improvements
- Offer classes or seminars on workspace ergonomics
- Review manufacturing or mining processes and offer suggestions for improvement
- Virtual workshops and on-demand consulting services are available
Create or improve best practices in the workplace by including executives, managers, and workers. Are you interested in discussing your ergonomic work environment? Contact us, and let’s talk.
Matt Jeffs applies his expertise in risk exposure relief to enhance a lasting workplace safety culture. Matt has extensive experience in both manufacturing and industrial settings and uses his expertise in ergonomics to educate diverse workforces on how to prevent injury before it happens, including:
- Lean Participatory Ergonomics & Behavior-Based Safety
- Cognitive Ergonomics / Organizational Ergonomics / Physical Ergonomics
- Physical Demand Gap Analysis (‘PDA’)
- Post-Offer Employment Testing (‘POET’)
- Fit-For-Duty Screening (‘FFD’)
- Return-To-Work Rehab & Screening (‘RTW’)
To learn more about what Matt Jeffs and the Catamount team can do for your company, fill out the form, and Matt will follow up with you.
"*" indicates required fields
FOCUS ON WHAT ESSENTIAL AS OWNERS AND MANAGERS
People First. Everyone needs a coach- call ours!
Our priorities have always remained the same: to help companies build a safe and productive environment. Whether OSHA or MSHA, our trainers and safety consultants are available for in-person or offsite training and leadership speaking engagements. Please complete the form below to inquire about availability or more information about management training or work zone safety.