Mobile Hearing Services
The Catamount Consulting Mobile Hearing Testing Program makes MSHA & OSHA compliance fast, easy and affordable. We offer convenient scheduling to meet your production needs. Our mobile trailer is CAOHC certified and available to service any size company in all Northeastern states: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
The OSHA Occupational Noise Exposure Standard contains a “Mobile Test Van Exception” concerning obtaining an employee’s baseline audiogram. If an employer utilizes a mobile test provider, the exception allows the employer 12 months to establish a new-employee baseline audiogram.
- Group testing of 6 employees every 20 minutes; 18 tests per hour.
- Test administration enhanced by computerized technology.
- Ambient noise levels are continuously monitored within the sound booth.
- Equipment calibration verified daily.
- Immediate comparison to baseline.
- If the completed test shows an STS, most employees can receive their re-test on the same day.
Reporting and Documentation
- Record-keeping package generated and delivered within ten working days.
- Two sets of letters printed on test day, one for management and one for employees: available in English or Spanish.
- Any Standard Threshold Shifts (STS), OSHA/MSHA recordables, referrals, etc., are flagged for appropriate follow-up.
- Complete audiological test history maintained on each employee.
- All records are electronically archived in multiple locations.
Need help with OSHA or
MSHA Hearing requirements
Contact us to speak with someone who can offer options for mobile hearing services.