OSHA VIRTUAL AUDIT
Are you ready for an OSHA Audit?
If you are struggling to determine which OSHA health and safety regulations apply to your company, or how to improve your Health and Safety (H&S) Programs to ensure compliance, we can help.
Catamount Consulting offers a comprehensive in-depth virtual review of all written H&S Training Programs including:
Tier 1 ($995) – Comprehensive Review of all Written H&S Programs and OSHA 300 Logs to ensure OSHA Compliance and reduce risk of occupational illnesses and injuries.
Tier 2 ($1,495) – Tier 1 + Comprehensive Review of all H&S Trainings to ensure OSHA Compliance and reduce risk of occupational illness and injuries.
Tier 3 (contact for pricing) – Tier 1 + Tier 2 and Comprehensive Review Site-Specific Job Safety Analysis (JSAs)/Job Hazard Analysis (JHAs), Machine Specific Lockout/Tag-out Procedures, Permit Required Confined Spaces, etc.
This program includes everything that OSHA would review if they were to conduct a comprehensive on-site enforcement inspection, so you can rest knowing your H&S Programs are OSHA compliant and ready to help drive occupational injury and illness prevention.
All we need from you is:
- A copy scanned in of your current written safety programs/safety manual
- A detailed description of what your company manufactures
Once the review is complete, we will create a comprehensive deliverable report and schedule a meeting to present a summary of our findings, including Q&A time for you and your management team.
Here is what the report includes:
- Executive Summary:
- Report on all deficiencies & observations from the facility and project inspection(s) and document/records review
- Executive summary
- Recommendations for corrective action/improvement
- Process and Scope
- Deficiency Ranking System
- OSHA Subpart narratives: Will only include OSHA standards that apply to your operations.
- Overall OSHA fine liability estimate based on combined violations noted during the assessment (physical hazards, written programs, training, record keeping requirements, etc.)
- All deficiencies will be exported to an Excel spreadsheet for corrective action tracking purposes.
Fill out the form above register today.