Tune in to hear Joe Keenan discuss how to easily navigate the complexities of filling out and submitting the Tier II Forms and answer site specific questions or concerns.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The requirements of the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA) as it applies to your organization
- What the EPCRA Tier II Forms are and when they are required to be filled out
- The Threshold Trigger for reporting a hazardous chemical on the Tier II Forms
- How to properly calculate chemical mixtures as it applies to the Tier II Forms
- How to navigate the complexities of online Tier II Reporting to the State Emergency Response Commission (SERC), Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC) and the Local Fire Department
Who Should Attend This Event?
Environmental Health and Safety Professionals, Loss Control Professionals, Insurance Professionals, Human Resource Professionals, General Managers, Plant Managers, Production Supervisors, Legal Professionals, Engineers, Environmental Committee Members, etc.
Presented By: Joe Keenan
Highly experienced Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) and Human Resources (HR) Professional and Management Consultant with over 21 years of experience. I received my Green Belt in Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing in 2005, Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with a Human Resource Management Concentration in 2007 and Certified Safety Professional (CSP) in 2011. I have the current pleasure of serving as President of the Mississippi Chapter of the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE). I served on the OSHA Voluntary Protection Program Participants Association (VPPPA) Region IV Board of Directors as a Director at Large from 2013-2015. Since 2002, I am an OSHA General Industry and Construction 10/30-Hour Authorized Outreach Trainer (both renewed in 2016).
Fill out the form to watch now!
On-Demand: Webinar Registration: EPA TRI Form "R" Reporting