- This event has passed.
Workzone Flagger Training
April 1 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$75.00
Controlling traffic through work areas is one of the most important – and dangerous – operations in construction maintenance. The primary objective of Workzone Flagger Training (Novice) is to train flaggers to provide safe passage of traffic through and around work areas and to minimize confusion by bringing standard flagging procedures to our nation’s highways. This program will have crew members trained and certified in safe flagging techniques in just four hours.
- Understand why proper flagger operations are important
- Learn the standard skillset of a good flagger
- Apply standard flagger control references
- Identify proper flagging signals and procedures
- Learn standard flagger practices for various situations
Upon completion a laminated flagger certification card will be mailed to those who pass the course. A temporary completion certificate can be provided.