CDC Coronavirus Guidance
NYS Executive Orders
New York Forward
NYS Regional Monitoring Dashboard
NYS Information on Coronavirus
NYS Phase 1 Guidance
NYS Phase 2 Guidance
NYS Phase 3 Guidance
NYS Phase 4 Guidance
NY Statewide Guidelines
Individual Hand Sanitizer – Keep your paws clean with our Washy, washy hand sanitizer made with aloe vera and 99% isopropyl alcohol.
Commercial Hand Sanitizer
Do you need to protect your employees, customers & guests? Hand sanitizer prices are competitive and specialty bulk prices are available. Sizes include: 1 oz., 2 oz., 4 oz., 16 oz., & gallons.
- Call Matt at (518) 796-8840 to get yours!
Stop the spread of germs, not to replace N95 masks, made from tight knit cotton or cotton blend washable fabric, expands to cover your mouth & nose, made in the USA, frees up N95 supply for essential personnel. Want to put your company logo on them?
Digital COVID Health Screen
Looking for an easy solution for the required daily health screen?
- Digitally pre-screen workers and visitors BEFORE they report to work or the site
- HIPAA Compliant
- Receive automatic notifications and attendance records of each individual
- Automated emails sent directly to employees letting them know their status
- Have your logo added to the form and QR code
Multiple Pricing options:*Sole Proprietor/Start Up (companies with less than 5 employees) $99/mo.*All Businesses with more than 5 employees $250/mo. Use coupon code CAT10 for a 10% savings!
Ready to buy now? CLICK HERE
Custom Branded Signage
Proper signage is required for businesses that are in the process of reopening. The Bajan Group can design and produce custom branded signage for your office or manufacturing plant to welcome your employees and customers back to your facility.
Email email@example.com or call 518-464-2884 ext. 105 to get yours today!
- NYS Reopening Guidelines (5/11)
- NYS Reopening Phases (5/11)
- Coronavirus Jobsite Posters and Hand Outs
- OSHA the Coronavirus Pandemic and Recordkeeping
- Sick with COVID Fact Sheet
- NYS DOT Guidance (3/19)
- NYS DOT Guidance for Work Days (4/3)
- Interim Guidance for NYSDOT SOP
- OSHA 10 Steps to Reduce Coronavirus Risk
- OSHA Enforcement Guidance
- OSHA Considering Good Faith Efforts in Enforcement
- Federal Sick Leave and Expanded FLMA
- NYS Paid Sick Leave